Who should attend EDC2021 ?
16th Annual Education and Development Conference [EDC2021] welcomes all those interested and working in the areas covered by the conference themes. More specifically, it targets:
- Scholars: Connect with colleagues, professionals, policy makers and activists working in the fields of education; learn some of newest approaches in technology education, teaching and learning techniques, case studies on successful educational development projects around the world and pass on your knowledge and experience on to others.
- Government representatives and policy makers: Learn about best practices in educational systems around the world and more; network with other policy makers, scholars and NGOs working in the related fields.
- NGOs: Raise awareness on your work, learn, share and network with other international NGOs, possible donors and colleagues from around the world.
- Graduate students: Meet your colleagues, make new friends and improve your communication skills and knowledge on the matter.
- Others: Individuals who want to contribute by making a positive change, gaining new knowledge, skills and friends and become more useful to their own communities.