Who should attend EDC2020 ?
15th Annual Education and Development Conference [EDC2020] welcomes all of those interested and working in the areas covered by the conference themes. More specifically, it targets:
- Scholars: Connect with colleagues, professionals, policy makers and activists working in the fields of education, learn some of the newest approaches in technology education, teaching and learning techniques, case studies on successful education projects around the world and pass on your knowledge and experience on to others.
- Government officials and policy makers: Learn about the best practices in educational systems around the world and more; network with other policy makers, scholars and NGOs working in the related fields.
- NGOs: Network with other international NGOs, possible donors and colleagues from around the world and share your achievements and strategies with others.
- Graduate students: Meet your colleagues, make new friends, and improve your knowledge on the matter and communication skills.
- Others: Interested in making some positive changes around them and gaining new knowledge, skills and friends and becoming more useful to their own communities